On Call 24/7
83 Park Lane Road
New Milford, CT 06776
Call (860) 350-4409

Dram Shop Claims

Dram shop claims occur when a person causes serious harm after being served too much alcohol. Often, the person serving the alcohol is insured as well as the person consuming the alcohol.

In a dram shop claim the law office of Paul James Garlasco files a claim against the server, as well as against the consumer of the alcohol who caused the harm, with expedience and best efforts to ensure a quick, complete, and just recovery.

Contact the law office of Attorney Paul James Garlasco today for a free initial consultation with no obligation. Connecticut personal injury and workers’ compensation lawyer Paul James Garlasco has the experience to help you with your potential dram shop claim. Call (860) 350-4409 or contact us electronically by clicking here.