On Call 24/7
83 Park Lane Road
New Milford, CT 06776
Call (860) 350-4409

Slip and Fall

It is the responsibility of a property owner to keep his/her premises safe. Yet, most slip and fall injuries are the result of defective premises. Any injuries you sustain on another person’s property will be fought by the land owner’s insurance company. If you have sustained a slip and fall injury, you need the help of seasoned Connecticut personal injury lawyer Paul James Garlasco.

The law firm of Paul James Garlasco has extensive experience with slip and fall cases. We will enlist our network of experts to help you prove your case and get the appropriate medical care, as well as just and speedy compensation. Our services can be retained at no cost to you until we recover just compensation for you and all of your losses.

Act now. Contact the law office of Attorney Paul James Garlasco, a Connecticut personal injury and workers’ compensation firm with over 28 years of experience, for a free initial consultation with no obligation to discuss your slip and fall case. Call (860) 350-4409 or contact us electronically by clicking here.